15 December 2012

All I want for Christmas is...

All I want for Christmas is...

Personally I have never been one to over indulge in the Christmas spirit, you could in fact call me a modern day Grinch. So this year I'm trying my very best to enjoy the holiday's festivities, so what's a better way to get started than sharing a few little nick nacks I wouldn't mind finding under the tree!

Clockwise from top- a skull tea light holder, I think these are absolutely gorgeous. The one I've chosen is made of ceramic, meaning all you have to do is change the candle so it never burns away and looses shape.
Next is a darling pair of shades from Topshop, perfecting for adding some cute to the grungey festival get up manifesting in  your mind..
Then comes CHANCE by Chanel, because really... who doesn't want a little more Chanel in their life?
Continuing on is a pair of House of Harlow 1960 skull statement earrings, I just think that these are to die for and can easily take any outfit from Plain Jane to fashionista it girl in 10 seconds.
Last but oh so far from least is a pair of show stopping shoes by Frankie, I mean, are they not perfection?

So that sums up my current list of wants, availbility of products shall be listed below... Wishing everyone a safe and fashionable Christmas!
www.dotti.com.au
www.topshop.com
www.chanel.com
www.houseofharlow1960.com
http://shopmarkethq.com/

2 comments:

  1. Chanel Change is my absolute favorite!!

    xx
    http://justdailythings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh the green one is my absolute fav, just purchased it in the 'twist and spray'
      So great for carrying around in your hand bag with out worrying about damaging the bottle!
      xx

      Delete