30 January 2013

Get Trenching

Trench

I believe that there are two types of people in this world: the people who see a classic Burberry trench that die a little inside and would happily pass over their credit card details while in a Burberry coma. (I may or may not fall into this category…) Then there are those who think, ‘really, it’s so boring I wouldn’t by one for my nana.’ (Secretly I’m still hoping my nana will slip me one for a birthday.) 

Yet this season mega British fashion house Burberry Prorsum has successfully cultivated a piece to satisfy all; the Metallic Trench. The Spring/Summer trend is available in 6 electric shades and can be purchased at http://us.burberry.com/store/trench-coats/womens-trench-coats/. It’s time to choose your armour!
Try a cheaper yet still viably trendy Plastic Trench from ASOS. I promise this one won’t break the bank!


Can’t quite picture yourself shining down the street in electric pink?
Try a cheaper yet sill viably trendy Plastic Trench from ASOS. I promise it won't break the bank! 


Burberry coat
And for those who fit into the first caterogy...
Here's a little something we can dream about tonight! X



No comments:

Post a Comment