3 March 2013

PU

PU

This seasons take on the never fail military jacket? The addition of leather sleeves. 
It's the coat that can take you from walking to lecture to lecture in the rain to a stranger mistaking you for an off duty model (with the addition of a slouch beanie of course.)
The added detailing of the sleeves is a knock out all round, suiting the chicest chicks to the grungiest of grunge girls: so there is no excuse not to get your paws on this perfect outwear.
After reading that, I know what you're thinking: 'there is no way in hell I can afford leather sleeves,' and fact of the matter is you're probably right. That's why I've done the hard work and found four show stoppers that meet the trend with out leaving your debit account empty. The answer: PU sleeves. A synthetic leather made to look and feel the same, a cheaper alternative with out the cheap feel. Give it a try, pull up your skinnes and lace up those boots and prepare yourself for war.

From left to right:
Begining Boutique $149
Boohoo $59 
JayJays $60
The Iconic $160

17 comments:

  1. That's great! Ilove them all hahahaha
    thanks for the follow swetie! I'm following back ;)

    www.whisperwordsoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love military jackets! And yes I'd love to follow each other, I'm follower #11! Lookimg forward to new posts. :)

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi stumbled upon your blog today.love it.Following you :)

    http://www.abeautifulfeather.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! do you wanna follow each other on bloglovin? Let me know and I will follow u back
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this style, it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Blog!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?


    Vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi dear! thank you for visiting and commenting on my blog..sure i would love to follow each other..if you follow me let me know..i always follow back
    kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi again dear! thank you so much for following my blog ..i am also following you now..i am looking forward to your new posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I seriously love anything CAMO! lol like, seriously. I don't know what it is about the darn print, I just love it!

    Cute blog, just followed you :)

    http://www.cheritrendystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the lovely comment!
    These parkas are magic!
    PIera Anastasia
    http://mystylerecipe.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this parka! I've got it! :)
    like your blog,would You like to follow each other ? just let me know dear :)

    XO MP

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these military inspired looks, especially the parka! Anyway, great blog, would you like to follow each other?

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been into these military looks lately too, and the leather sleeves (even if fake) just make them look even more bold and fierce, which I like! except I'm not really sure of the colour and look of the fabric of the second one across in that picture. The third or fourth is what I like more :)

    http://currentlylovingblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more, the sleeves just make the jacket.
      Thank you for your comment! X

      Delete
  14. I think this trend is great and I have one of this jackets from zara (PU sleeves)! I like it so much because those jackets go with almost everthing. A little bit rocking and casual at the same time.

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that kind of jackets! I actually love everything with leather sleeves!

    I would love to follow eachother! I'm now following you! Your turn ;)

    http://fashionoase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete