6 March 2013

TOPSHOP X J.W ANDERSON LOVE

TOPSHOP X J.W ANDERSON

For anyone who has ever spent more than 30 seconds with me, they will begin to understand my deep love and affection for everything Topshop. It may have something to do with London culture, the diverse weather change from sunny Australia, or the simple fact that I dream of rolling around Oxford Circus gaging for the retail madness. 

Either way, the latest collaboration with J.W Anderson has been no exception to the usual heart palpitations (hello cardiac arrest) I experience when viewing new Topshop lines. 

The collect is so simple and mod: simple colours, simple cuts and simple lines… it even had loafers and backpacks. I’ve picked a few of my favourites from the range (excluding the boutique leather skirt, but I just thought it matched perfectly!) I adore the colour used for the dress and top, I just feel it’s such a trans seasonal and wearable colour. What do you think? Would you wear it? The full line can be viewed here at Topshop here 


16 comments:

  1. Of course darling, thank you :) following you back :)
    Yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love Topshop too! I love the sophisticated style, almost reminds me of Blair Waldorf - the pieces that you've chosen - and I love that colour! I'm going to go check out the line now! Thank you!

    http://currentlylovingblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely has that classy influence!
      Not a problem X

      Delete
  3. Love Topshop... the shoes are beautiful :-) Tnx for visiting my blog, followed back :-) keep in touch :-) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Topshop items! I just started a new blog, would you like to follow each other?

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love too! Following you now.
      Can't wait to hear back X

      Delete
  5. love the lavender items in the collection - i actually went to topshop store today and saw the collection, pretty nice :)
    thanks for the love hon, I'm following you now :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou!
      I can't wait to see it in person X

      Delete
  6. NICE COMBINATION..!!
    I LOVE TOP SHOP TOOO :D

    http://whatmakeusinsane.blogspot.com/2013/03/thinking-about-college.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. The lilac color is so beautiful! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & if you like, following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome outfit! I love the loafers:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your blog! Maybe we could follow each other on GFC? Please leave me a comment, follow me and then I will follow you back!!! For sure!!

    Much Love

    www.thechicetoile.com

    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the simplicity! If only there was a Topshop where I am :(
    Thanks for the follow, following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this white dress is awesome <3
    love this dress <3

    www.classicorcool.com

    ReplyDelete